A well absorbed form of liquid magnesium combined with purified water and natural preservatives, easy-to-take with variable dosing.
Magnesium is a mineral supporting at least 300 enzymatic reactions to ensure healthy cell function within various areas of the human body. This, in turn, supports healthy energy levels, muscular recovery and relaxation, protein and fat synthesis as well as heart support. Deficiency can occur easily during stressful times, in poor nutritional intake, poor or compromised intestinal absorption, excess calcium or compromised renal function.
- Supports muscle tension during menstruation
- For muscle relaxation support after exercise
- Relaxation support at times of stress and to support staying asleep
- Helps soothe tension in the head
- Supports health of the cardiovascular system through blood vessel tone and healthy blood pressure
Adults: Take 1ml to 5ml in water or juice once to twice daily or as directed.
Active ingredients in 1ml:
|Magnesium Chloride Hexhydrate (equiv. magnesium 54mg)||54||mg|
Also contains: Purified water, citric acid, sodium citrate and potassium sorbate.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours.
Precautions and Contraindications
High amounts of magnesium may loosen the bowel (i.e. amounts exceeding 500 mg daily). If uncomfortable, reduce the amount until bowel movements stabilise or spread the level out during the day. The threshold at which this occurs may vary amongst individuals.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.