A two in one formula for daily liver support or at higher levels as part of a detox. Contains 5 scientifically validated liver herbs and supporting vitamins and minerals to help effective detoxification.
The majority of detoxification in the body takes part in the liver in a two part process. LiverProtect Plus provides antioxidants to help facilitate good liver detoxification and the binding of toxins being processed by the liver for removal from the body. It also combines this with herbs that provide antioxidant action and help support normal liver cell regeneration.
- To support daily liver protection, helping counter exposure to environmental toxins such as medications, pollution, alcohol, coffee, junk foods etc.
- At higher levels it can support a Liver Detoxification program
- Supports digestion and healthy body fat
Recommended Adult Dosage
For Liver support and maintenance: Take 1 capsule in the morning with food.
For short-term Liver Detoxification: Gradually increase to 1 capsule 2-3 times daily with food, for 2-3 weeks.
Each gelatin capsule contains:
|Silybum marianum (Milk thistle) ext. equiv to dry seed [standardised to not less than silymarin 112 mg]||9.8||g|
|Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) ext. equiv to dry fruit [standardised to not less than schizandrol A 2.8 mg]||7||g|
|Curcuma longa (turmeric) ext equiv to dry rhizome (standardised to 100mg curcuminoids)||5.3||g|
|Cynara scolymus (Artichoke) ext. equiv to dry leaf||600||mg|
|Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) ext. equiv to dry root||400||mg|
|Copper gluconate (equiv copper 500 mcg)||3.6||mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate (equiv manganese 1 mg)||5||mg|
|Molybdenum trioxide (equiv molybdenum 40 mcg)||60||mcg|
|L-selenomethionine (equiv selenium 50 mcg)||10||mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv zinc 5 mg)||25||mg|
Also contains: Magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, gelatin.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.
Avoid use during pregnancy.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.