This liposomal formula contains the forms of Vitamin D3 and K2 most usable to the body. These forms have been scientifically shown to work synergistically together to support bone health than either ingredient alone . Vitamin D is particularly prone to oxidation, so using liposomal technology we can improve its stability and make it more bioavailable.
Liposomal spheres created from sunflower oil to provide a delivery capsule of phospholipids, the same substance as our cells. These are filled with our Vitamins D3 and K2 and their small size allows them to pass easily through the digestive system for immediate cellular support.
- Supporting bone health and function
- Muscle health and strength support
- Supporting joint health and mobility
- Supporting people who wear sunscreen, which may affect absorption of Vitamin D
One serve = 0.5ml (10 drops)
Adults: 1 to 2 times daily
Children over 4 years: Once daily
Best taken 15 minutes away from food. You can dilute to taste with a small amount of water or juice
Each serve of 0.5ml contains:
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone MK-7)||45||mcg|
Also contains: Purified water, glycerin, structured sunflower seed lecithin (providing essential phospholipids including phosphatidylcholine), natural fruit flavours, acacia gum, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners and flavours.
Not to be taken if on blood thinning therapy, without medical advice.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.