Vitamin B12 can be poorly absorbed by those with weak or ageing digestive systems. Using liposomal technology Vitamin B12 Liposomal is more bioavailable and comes in an easy-to-take liquid format. This formula uses the active form of B12, methylcobalamin, that is immediately usable in the body.
Liposomal spheres created from sunflower oil to provide a delivery capsule of phospholipids, the same substance as our cells. These are filled with our Vitamin B12 and their small size allows them to pass easily through the digestive system for immediate cellular support.
- Supports sound sleep
- Supports alertness, mental clarity and mood
- Supports energy levels and vitality
One serve = 0.25ml (5 drops)
Adults: Once daily
Children (4 years +): ½ serve daily
Best taken 15 minutes away from food. You can dilute to taste with a small amount of water or juice
Each serve of 0.25ml contains:
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||50||mcg|
Also contains: Purified water, glycerin, structured sunflower seed lecithin (providing essential phospholipids including phosphatidylcholine), natural fruit flavours, acacia gum, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate
No Added: Gluten, dairy, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners and flavours.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Excellent. I get it because it’s better for absorption
Great supplement, have noticed a difference in days. Would totally recommend!
Really enjoying the Vit B12 Liposomal - feeling more balanced and sleeping better. Also great if you don’t like taking tablets.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.