Turmeric has been used in traditional medicine for centuries, but its actions have been limited by its poor absorption and quick metabolism. Using liposomal technology Turmeric Liposomal is more bioavailable and comes in an easy to take liquid format. The formula contains 95% curcuminoids the active constituents in turmeric for consistent quality and can be taken once a day for joint support.
Liposomal spheres created from sunflower oil to provide a delivery capsule of phospholipids, the same substance as our cells. These are filled with our turmeric extract and their small size allows them to pass easily through the digestive system for immediate cellular support.
- Supports mobility, flexibility and joint health
- Digestive health support
- Cardiovascular system support
One serve = 6ml (just over 1 tsp)
Adults: Once daily
Children (4 years +): Take up to half a tsp daily
Best taken 15 minutes away from food. You can dilute to taste with a small amount of water or juice
Each serve of 6 ml contains:
|Curcuma longa (turmeric root extract) equiv to curcuminoids (standardised)||200||mg|
Also contains: Purified water, glycerin, structured sunflower seed lecithin (providing essential phospholipids including phosphatidylcholine), natural fruit flavours, acacia gum, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners and flavours
- Turmeric is contraindicated in bile obstruction.
- Do not take with blood thinners
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.