Clinicians L-Arginine is an amino acid-based supplement for the promotion of optimal blood circulation and blood pressure levels. It can also boost libido for enhanced sexual drive among men and women. If you’re going for proteins, think essential amino acids!
- No gluten, dairy, yeast or sugar
- No added sweeteners or preservatives
Active Ingredient: L-Arginine
L-Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid that is a chemical component of many compounds. It is found in dietary sources such as red meats, fish, poultry and dairy products. Still, it can be found in medicines and other supplements.
L-Arginine supports heart health and optimal condition of the blood vessels. Hence, it may be used to address high blood pressure (hypertension), chest pains and coronary artery disease. In males, L-Arginine may provide support in sexual performance. But, it is not considered as the optimal libido enhancer and hence, requires additional aid from other supplements.
The Health Benefits - Why supplement with Clinicians L-Arginine
- Has a relaxing effect on blood vessels
- Keeps blood flow and blood pressure healthy
- Sustains healthy heart functions
- Assists in having a healthy erection
- May support having an ideal sperm count in men
- May support fertility in women
Use as direct
Active Ingredients in 1 capsule:
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.
Adults: Take 2 capsules twice daily or as directed.
L-Arginine should not be used by individuals with a previous or current herpes virus infection.