Clinicians L-Arginine 1000mg is an amino acid that is involved in the production of nitric acid, which supports the dilation and relaxation of the arteries. This helps maintain balanced blood pressure levels and healthy circulation. L-Arginine is also used to facilitate cell regeneration, tissue growth and development, and neuron (nerve) production.
- To support healthy blood circulation
- To support cardiovascular and peripheral artery health
- Supports healthy erectile function in males
- Supports healthy lean muscle mass and total strength
- May support healthy sperm count in men, reproductive health and fertility in women
Adults: Take 1 tablet 1-3 times daily or as directed.
Each tablet contains:
|L-Arginine hydrochloride (equiv. L-Arginine 827mg)||1000||mg|
Also contains: Tabletting aids
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Precautions and Contraindications
- High arginine supplementation (12 g per day), may lead to hypotension – supplement under the guidance of a health professional and monitor blood pressure levels.
- Exercise caution in people diagnosed with schizophrenia or who display distinct characteristics of the disease as arginine may exacerbate psychiatric symptoms.
- People who have suffered from congestive heart failure or who are taking prescription medication for a heart condition should seek the advice of their physician before supplementing with arginine.
- Exercise caution in people with late stage liver disease as supplemental arginine may increase blood nitrogen urea levels.
- Individuals with Herpes simplex should consult their health care provider before taking arginine as this amino acid may affect the proliferation of the Herpes simplex virus (HSV).
- The use of L-Arginine may be associated with higher post infarction mortality, therefore it should not be recommended following acute myocardial infarction (heart attack).
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.