Clinicians Iodine Oral Drops are easy to use drops for variable level iodine; a 4% dilution of Lugol’s Iodine. Low toxicity containing only iodine, potassium iodide and purified water.
Iodine is required to make thyroid hormones so with insufficient iodine, energy levels and healthy metabolism may be compromised. Insufficient iodine may also affect growth and development, protein synthesis, cholesterol production, carbohydrate absorption, nerve and bone formation, reproduction, speech and mental health and the condition of the hair, skin and nails. Iodine is deficient in New Zealand soil, so deficiency is common.
- To help support healthy iodine levels
- To support healthy thyroid hormone production and healthy thyroid function
- Helps supports healthy energy levels
- Iodine is low in New Zealand soils
- Good iodine levels are essential for hormone balance and reproductive health
Adults: The iodine drops can be taken in a glass of fruit juice or other acidic drink (i.e. add 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar to a glass of water) and sip the drink throughout the course of the meal. Ensure the dropper is held horizontally to obtain the correct amount.
Note: Absorption of the iodine may be enhanced by taking together with fruit juice.
Active Ingredients in each drop:
|Iodine (from iodine and potassium iodide)||250||mcg|
Also contains: Purified water
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Precautions and Contraindications
Use Clinicians Iodine Oral Drops with caution in individuals taking blood thinning medication as iodine may affect the blood’s clotting ability and therefore may alter the effect of this medication. Consult your health professional before taking this product if you have hyperthyroidism or are on thyroid medication.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.