Hi-Dose Vit C contains two forms of vitamin C, Sodium ascorbate and Ascorbic acid. When ills and chills strike it can be taken every 2-3 hours. Studies show vitamin C absorption is greatly increased when sick before reaching bowel tolerance. This is due to increased support required for immune system function. Vitamin C is also important during times of stress as it is required by the adrenal glands to support stress hormones production.
- To provide high levels of vitamin C for frequent use to support the body’s defenses with winter ills and chills or when the immune system is challenged
- To support adrenal health
- High daily level of vitamin C to support well being and for antioxidant protection
Adults: 1 level teaspoonful in water or juice 1-2 times daily.
Immediate Support (for short-term adult use only):
Day 1-3: 1 level teaspoonful in water or juice every 2 to 3 hours during waking hours. Monitor dosage in accordance with bowel tolerance.
Day 4-7: 2 level teaspoonful twice or three times daily.
After Day 7: Return to recommended adult dosage or as directed by your health professional.
Each level 5ml teaspoonful contains:
|Vitamin C (from sodium ascorbate)
(equiv. Sodium 372mg)
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||700||mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||3||mg|
Also contains: Natural flavourings and thaumatin.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Precautions and Contraindications
- Do not take high amounts of vitamin C if you have a gastric ulcer or ulcerative colitis.
- Gastric ulcer or Ulcerative colitis: Vitamin C is generally well-tolerated, however people with gastric sensitivities are advised to take this product with food or to lower the amount if bowel discomfort occurs.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Easy on the palette and gives me a good boost for the morning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.