Hi-Dose Vit C contains two forms of vitamin C, Sodium ascorbate and Ascorbic acid. When ills and chills strike it can be taken every 2-3 hours. Studies show vitamin C absorption is greatly increased when sick before reaching bowel tolerance. This is due to increased support required for immune system function. Vitamin C is also important during times of stress as it is required by the adrenal glands to support stress hormones production.
- To provide high levels of vitamin C for frequent use to support the body’s defenses with winter ills and chills or when the immune system is challenged
- To support adrenal health
- High daily level of vitamin C to support well being and for antioxidant protection
Adults: 1 level teaspoonful in water or juice 1-2 times daily.
Immediate Support (for short-term adult use only):
Day 1-3: 1 level teaspoonful in water or juice every 2 to 3 hours during waking hours. Monitor dosage in accordance with bowel tolerance.
Day 4-7: 2 level teaspoonful twice or three times daily.
After Day 7: Return to recommended adult dosage or as directed by your health professional.
Each level 5ml teaspoonful contains:
|Vitamin C (from sodium ascorbate)
(equiv. Sodium 372mg)
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||700||mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||3||mg|
Also contains: Natural flavourings and thaumatin.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Precautions and Contraindications
- Do not take high amounts of vitamin C if you have a gastric ulcer or ulcerative colitis.
- Gastric ulcer or Ulcerative colitis: Vitamin C is generally well-tolerated, however people with gastric sensitivities are advised to take this product with food or to lower the amount if bowel discomfort occurs.
Clinician high dose vitamin
Easy on the palette and gives me a good boost for the morning
Great service and good price