Clinicians Good Mood is a unique combination of amino acids and B vitamins to support the production, conversion and utilization of neurotransmitters (brain signaling chemicals) for healthy mood. Formulated from a large pool of scientific research, this formula can be taken alongside other mood medications.
Some of the neurotransmitters are used in motivation and energy and others promote calmness and thus support positive mood and brain function.
- Helps support feelings of happiness, satisfaction and well-being
- Provides support during times of stress, worry and feelings of being overwhelmed
- Use in winter to support mood balance
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food or as directed by a suitably qualified health professional.
Each gelatin capsule contains:
|Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6 from 20 mg)
|Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide)
|Cyanocobalamin 0.1% (Vitamin B12 25 mcg)
Also contains: Magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
No Added: Dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
- If you are taking MAOI’s or antidepressant medication, talk to your health professional before taking this product.
- Phenylketonurics This product contains phenylalanine.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.