Clinicians DigestEase contains Tolerase™ G, sourced from the natural fungus Aspergillus niger which has been scientifically shown to assist in the digestion of gluten. This is additional to five other enzymes which help in the breakdown of the major food groups.
- Supports healthy digestion of gluten
- Supports healthy digestion of fats, proteins, carbohydrates and plant fibre
- Supports normal enzyme levels as we age
- Supports helping gas, bloating and stomach acidity
- Supports absorption of nutrients from food
- Contains Tolerase™ G, from the natural fungus Aspergillus niger
- Tolerase™ G helps break down gluten in the stomach, preventing it reaching the small intestine intact.
- Contains Lactase to support lactose intolerance.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Suitable with medicines
- Well tolerated
Each capsule contains:
Tolerase™ G is a trademark of DSM. DigeZyme® is a trademark of Sabinsa.
Also Contains: Magnesium stearate, calcium hydrogen phosphate, precipated amorphous silica.
No added: Sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adult: Take 1 capsule before main meals.
Contraindications & Cautions
Tolerase™ G is not intended to replace a gluten-free diet. Tolerase™ G is not intended to treat or prevent coeliac disease. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health provider.