Clinicians Digest Repair is a unique practitioner grade combination designed to support normal gut integrity and healthy stomach linings. It helps soothe digestion and settles the gut. It helps support the digestive system from harmful environmental factors such as junk foods, prescription medications, toxins, chemicals and stress.
Digest Repair Benefits
- Helps support healthy stomach and digestive system linings
- Supports the normal gut immune function
- Suitable for use with medications that can affect the digestive system
- Supports those who suffer from digestive discomfort
- Recommended for those with a diet that include a lot of junk foods
- Supports normal gut integrity and provides protection for a more lasting solution
- Supports those affected by food allergens
- Helps support balanced levels of bacteria and yeast in the digestive tract
Digest Repair Features
- Easy capsule format
- Research based formula
- Unique combination of Zinc Carnosine, Lactoferrin, Turmeric and Quercetin
- Gluten and Lactose free
Each veggie capsule contains:
|Curcuma longa (turmeric) ext. equiv dry rhizome||1000||mg|
|(curcuminoids, standardised to 19 mg)|
|Lactoferrin (derived from dairy)||75||mg|
Zinc Carnosine (equivalent to 7.5mg Zinc) PepZinGI®
Also contains: magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide
No Added: gluten, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservativesRecommended Dose:
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food for 2-3 months, thereafter 1 capsule daily or as directed.
Children over 12 years: 1 capsule daily for 2-3 months, thereafter take as directed.
Contraindications & Cautions
Exercise caution with people who are over sensitive to Quercetin.
Exercise caution or avoid in individuals with IgE mediated allergies to cow’s milk due to Lactoferrin. Digest Repair can be used by those who are just lactose intolerant as it is lactose free.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Avoid in pregnant or breastfeeding.