Clear Eyes™-D is a gently buffered solution specially formulated to closely match the natural fluid of the eye to soothe and moisturise dry eyes. This ‘artificial tears formula’ contains many of the major ingredients found in natural tears.
Polyvinyl Alcohol 5 mg/mL, Povidone 6 mg/mL, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarobonate, Sodium Citrate, Glucose, Sodium Phosphate (monobasic and dibasic) in purified water with Disodium Edetate 0.2 mg/mL and Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1mg/mL as preservatives.
Precautions & Contraindications
Do not touch dropper tip to any surface since this may contaminate the solution. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. Remove contact lenses before using.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Store below 30°C.
Discard contents 4 weeks after first opening the container.
Do not use if tamper-evident seal on bottle is broken or missing.
Directions of Use
Gently squeeze 2 or 3 drops into each eye as often as directed or needed. Replace cap after using.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.