Clear Eyes ACR is a uniquely formulated sterile eye drop that not only removes redness and moisturises your eyes, but also has an extra ingredient for relief of airborne allergen symptoms.
Clear Eyes ACR is a triple-action formula that has an extra ingredient to clear away mucus buildup and relieve the itching associated with exposure to airborne allergens.
It will immediately remove redness, and moisturise irritated eyes.
Clear Eyes ACR is useful for temporary relief of redness due to minor eye irritation and for protection against further irritation or dryness of the eye.
Tilt head back, squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye up to 4 times a day.
Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.012%, Glycerin 0.2%, Zinc sulfate 0.25%
First check with your Pharmacist that Clear Eyes is right for you. If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doc
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.