CleanEars earwax removal spray is a 2-in-1 solution that both dissolves impacted cerumen (earwax) and irrigates the ear canal.
A safer alternative to cotton buds, CleanEars is applied via its non-intrusive spray nozzle to prevent ear plugging. CleanEars Wax Removal Spray is perfect for patients with removable hearing aids who experience excess earwax and ear wax impaction.
- Prevents ear plugging.
- Safer alternative to using cotton buds.
- Safety spray nozzle.
- Contains natural ingredients.
- No head tilting.
- No syringing.
- No preservatives.
- No peanut oil.
- No cotton buds required.
Apply 1-2 sprays into each ear 3 times per day until wax dissolves.
No need to lie down or tilt head for application. Use once a week for maintenance to keep ears clean.
CleanEars ear wax removal spray contains squalene (derived from olive oil), mineral oil and spearmint oil.
The 3 main ingredients work in the following manner
- Squalene a similar composition to ear wax but in liquid form. When it is sprayed into the ear, the squalene collides with the cerumen and through imparting its kinetic energy, it partially liquefies the ear wax.
- Mineral oil irrigates the ear and removes the liquified ear wax.
- Spearmint oil warms the ear canal and provides a pleasant odour.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.