If you suffer from Hayfever and allergies, you know that it can have an impact on your day to day living. Choose Claratyne for a rapid, non-drowsy relief that lasts for 24 hours.
Just one dose a day provides a rapid 24 hour relief from:
- Watery, Itchy Eyes
- Runny Nose
- Itchy Rash
Hayfever allergy occurs when a person’s immune system reacts to substances in the environment that are harmless for most people. These substances are known as allergens and can be found in dust mite, pets and pollen. Upon exposure to an allergen, histamine is released and people with Hayfever allergies can experience uncomfortable symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose or itchy and watery eyes.
Claratyne is an antihistamine and works by blocking the effects of histamines and helps relieve symptoms caused by hayfever allergies.
Claratyne is non-drowsy and provides rapid 24 hour relief. Claratyne is also suitable for year around allergies.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 tablet, once daily as necessary.
Store below 30°C.
- Always read the label.
- Contains Lactose.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Do not use this product
- For children under 12 years of age
- If foil seal is broken
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you have liver disease.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.