Developed by dermatologists as a daily moisturiser for dry, sensitive skin.
- Doubles the moisture content of the skin in 2 days*
- Lanolin and fragrance free
- Non-greasy, won’t block pores
- Ideal for facial and body use
*Data on file. Herndon J et al. Evaluation of Skin Hydration in Individuals with Mild to Moderate Dry Skin: Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream vs. Eucerin and Moisturel Creams. Available from Galderma Australia.
HOW TO USE
Apply as often as needed.
Aqua, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Peg-30 Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Carbomer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.