Cerumol is an oily preparation for the treatment of obstructive ear wax. Cerumol loosens the hard wax and makes removal easier.
Approximately five drops should be instilled into the ear and left for 10-30 minutes according to the degree of hardness of the ear wax. The loosened ear wax may then clear from the ear by itself or be removed by gently syringing. More than one application may be necessary when the ear is severly impacted. In some cases the instillation of two or three drops of cerumol twice daily for 3 or 4 days may clear the ear and so make syringing easier.
Chlorbutol 5%w/v, Ortho-dichlorobenzene 14%w/v, para-dichlorobenzene 2% w/v and arachis oil 57% w/v.
WarningsAvoid contact with eyes and the skin and avoid breathing vapour. If symptoms persist consult your doctor and if irritation occurs discontinue use.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.