Centrum Kids Incremin Iron Mixture Oral Liquid Cherry helps when your children won't eat. Fills nutritional gaps, growth & development, vital body function and sugar free.
- Fill Nutritional Gaps - A balanced formulation of essential B group vitamins to help fill nutritional gaps when your children won't eat.
- Growth & Development - B group vitamins and Lysine important for the normal growth and development of children.
- Vital Body Function - Iron helps to transport oxygen around the body, which is vital in every metabolic process.
Centrum® Kids Incremin® Iron Mixture is a sugar free, balanced formulation for children whose dietary intake of lysine, Vitamins B1, B6, B12 and iron may be inadequate.
Such dietary vitamin deficiency may result if a child:
- Is a fussy eater
- Has a poor appetite
- Is recovering from illness
Directions for Use
Give once daily:
Children over 2 years: 5 mL or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children under 2 years: 2.5 mL
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
The use of metric measuring device for accurate dose measurement is recommended.
Each tablet contains:
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vit B1)||5mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vit B6)||2.5mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12)||12.5 micrograms|
|Iron (as Ferric pyrophosphate)||5mg|
Contains: Sodium benzoate, sorbic acid, flavouring, colouring and ethanol.
Warnings and Precautions
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not use if seal around cap is broken or missing.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
So easy to get into the kids when they need it, as they really like it, plus it really helps them with their recovery time. Also, at times when they’ve needed to take a medicine or fish oil that didn’t taste so great, having the promise of yummy Incremin as a follow-up worked a treat!
I purchase from netpharmacy even though i am based halfway across the globe. Prices cannot be beat and product guaranteed to be delivered. My go to online pharmacy for products that can only be found in nz / aus