Cartia helps prevent blood clotting and reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke in patients with known cardiovascular or cerebrovascular disease. Has a special Duentric coating that helps reduce the risk of irritation to your stomach.
The recommended dose is one Cartia 100 mg low dose aspirin tablet taken at the same time every day.
Take Cartia with a glass of water. Cartia should be swallowed whole, without crushing, chewing or breaking the tablet.
Cartia can be taken with or without food. Food does not alter the effects of low dose aspirin.
Enteric coated Aspirin 100mg per tablet
Cartia tablets do not contain sugar, gluten, yeast, soy, lactose and preservatives.
If you forgetIf you forget a dose of Cartia, take it as soon as you remember. However, if the next dose is due within 12 hours, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the normal time.
Do not take a double dose to make up for the dose you have missed.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.