Iron helps carry oxygen around the body in the blood. If your iron levels are too low, you may experience tiredness, lethargy and difficulties with mental clarity. Douglas Carbonyl Iron tablets can provide your body with sufficient iron for 3/4 of the maximum NZ adult daily dose for non-prescription iron in a single tablet.
- Carbonyl Iron is 98% pure iron - unlike most iron supplements which contain iron salts
- Proven to be non-constipating
- Well absorbed
- A single tablet provide 3/4 of the maximum adult NZ daily dose for non-prescription iron
- Suitable for adults & children over 8 years
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Contains no added preservatives, sugar, starch, gluten, yeast or milk derivatives
Adults & Children over 8 years: 1 tablet daily. Swallow whole, do not chew. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Carbonyl Iron 18mg
Also contains tableting aids
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place, below 30°C
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.