Buscopan Double strength relief for stomach pain with cramps. The active ingredient in Buscopan is Hyoscine Butylbromide which is derived from the purified extract of the Australian native Duboisia Bush, grown and harvested in Kingaroy, Queensland. Hyoscine Butylbromide is one of the family of drugs known as antispasmodics. As the name suggests, these drugs suppress and relieve spasms and cramping of the stomach muscles. What makes Buscopan so effective in relieving stomach pain is its targeted effect. Rather than simply masking the pain, like an analgesic, Buscopan acts on the cause of the pain: the muscles cramping. What is Buscopan used for? Buscopan is a medicine which relieves stomach-ache and pain due to cramps and spasm by helping the muscles of the digective system to relax.
Hyoscine Butylbromide 20mg
Adults and children over 6 years: 1 tablet 4 times a day (taken about every 4-6 hours).
Do not take Buscopan Forte if patient has galactose intolerance or myasthenia gravis, glaucoma, porphyria or megacolon, stomach or bowel blockage, difficulty in swallowing, certain prostate conditions or fast heart rate.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.