The BodiSure BSW100 Weight Scale is a simple and stylish way to monitor your weight.
- Modern slimline design
- Tempered safety glass
- LED display
- Weight measurement up to 180kg
- High precision – 100g increments
- Auto ON/ OFF function
- Auto zero reset
- Unit conversion switch kg-lb
- Low battery & over-load indicators
1x BODISURE Healthy Body Weight Scale
Batteries: 4 x AAA
- Keep children away from packaging material. Ensure that the packaging bag is not put over the head as this is a suffocation hazard or choking hazard if swallowed.
- Keep the product, its components and batteries out of reach of children.
- DO NOT let children play with the product.
- DO NOT overload the product with more than 180kg/396lb.
- Place the product on a solid flat surface before use. It will not measure correctly on soft ground such as carpet or uneven floors.
- DO NOT place the product on wet floors, including tiles or other slippery surfaces. The product is slippery when wet. Make sure the product is fully dry prior to use.
- DO NOT use immediately after a shower, bath or sauna. DO NOT use if any part of your body is wet.
- DO NOT wear socks or shoes when using the product, always have bare feet.
- Use a handrail when stepping on the unit.
- DO NOT allow the product to become saturated with water as this can damage the electronics.
- DO NOT step on the edge or LED display of the product.
- DO NOT drop, jump or bounce on the product, as it is a precision instrument.
- DO NOT attempt to open or disassemble the product.
- Always clean/disinfect the product before use when using the product with someone with a skin disease to avoid cross contamination.
- Only use batteries specified for the product.
- Install the batteries carefully with the polarities in the correct position as per the marking in the markings in the battery compartment.
DO NOT throw batteries into fire.
- Store the product safety away on level ground when not in use as it can cause a tripping hazard.
- DO NOT place the product upright against a wall or put heavy objects on it.
- DO NOT use or store the product in the following conditions:
- Near sources of heat, direct sunlight or high temperature
- Moist or humid environments
- Dusty locations
- Near fire, flammable gas, chemicals or oxygen rich environments
- Locations easily subject to vibrations or shock or in a pressurized container
- In high frequency or strong magnetic field areas- e.g. surgical equipment, MRI, CT, microwave ovens
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.