Blackmores Women's Premium Iron is an iron-only formula developed to help manage iron levels, supporting a healthy pregnancy when dietary intake is inadequate.
Blackmores Women's Premium Iron has been developed to help manage iron levels in the body, supporting energy production when dietary intake in adequate. It assists in red blood cell production and supports a healthy pregnancy when dietary intake is inadequate.
Blackmores Women's Premium Iron has been formulated with iron bisglycinate, which is a lower constipation, low nausea form of iron that is well tolerated and gentle on the digestive system. This form of iron is also better absorbed than some other forms of iron including ferrous sulphate, when taken with food.
- Helps manage iron levels in the body to support energy production when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Helps manage iron levels in the body to assist in red blood cell production and support a health pregnancy when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Lower constipation, low-nausea form of iron.
- Form of iron which is better absorbed than some other forms of iron, when taken with food.
Adults - Take 1 tablet per day or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
Iron (II) glycinate (iron 24 mg) 87.7 mg
Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions. If you are concerned about the health of your baby, talk to your health professional. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.