Vitamin B12 supports red blood cell formation and the conversion of food into energy. Vegetarians, pregnant women, people with coeliac disease and older people may all benefit from supplementation.
- Supports the formation of healthy red blood cells
- Supports the conversion of food into energy
- Supports the metabolism of folic acid (folate)
- Small, easy-to-swallow tablet
Active ingredients per tablet
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 50 µg
Adults – Take 1 tablet twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Had low B12 - fixed with this product.
A good product. I have been using it for several years.
It’s a great product. I have been using it for several years and it keeps my energy levels up.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.