Blackmores Sugar Balance 90 Tablets
Blackmores Sugar Balance is loaded with vitamins and minerals to maintain sugar levels in the body. It is a perfect supplement to include in your diet schedule if you are on a weight loss program.
- Blackmores Sugar Balance helps to balance sugar levels.
- It aids in addressing your energy needs after an intensive workout session by replacing nutrients needed for production of energy.
- Weight loss diet, long intervals between meals, intensive exercise, consumption of foods lacking in essential nutrients and stress can cause sugar cravings. The health formula works best under such circumstances by balancing your appetite and reducing fatigue caused due to low blood sugar levels.
- It helps to reduce cravings for sweet foods caused due to dieting.
- It assists in energy production from metabolism of food.
Health Action And Function
Blackmores Sugar Balance contains essential nutrients and minerals that help to maintain healthy sugar levels.
Chromium in the health supplement reduces cravings for sweet foods caused due to low blood sugar levels and dieting. It normalizes blood sugar levels. By improving blood sugar utilization, it reduces insulin requirements. The health formula is designed to ensure optimal chromium absorption.
Blackmores Sugar Balance aids in production of energy by replacing nutrients required for the process. Manganese, zinc and magnesium in the health supplement are used by the body to maintain healthy sugar levels.
Adults - Take 1 tablet with each meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children (under 12 years) - Only as professionally prescribed.
Active Ingredients Per Tablet
- Chromium picolinate (Chromium 16.6mcg) 133.5mcg
- Chromic chloride (Chromium 50mcg) 256mcg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate) 7mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 8mg
- Nicotinamide 35mg
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from
- calcium pantothenate 7mg) 6.4mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 8mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 17mcg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 30mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 3.4mcg) 134IU
- Folic acid 70mcg
- Magnesium oxide-heavy (Magnesium 100mg) 172.7mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate (Manganese 700mcg) 7mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 4mg) 20mg
- Always use the label, use only as directed
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet