Blackmores Milk thistle aids normal liver function and may help protect liver cells. It has antioxidant activity. It also supports regeneration of liver cells.
- Milk Thistle supports the liver and has an antioxidant and free radical scavenging action.
- Milk Thistle can help protect the liver against toxins as well as stimulate replacement of new liver cells.
Active ingredients per tablet
Silybum marianum (milk thistle) 7 g (7000 mg)
Adults – Take 1 tablet 3 times a day before meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
- May occasionally cause a mild laxative effect
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.