Blackmores Macu-Vision® is a source of antioxidant nutrients. It helps defend against free radical damage in the macular region of the retina and the lens of the eye.
- Antioxidant formula based on the Age Related Eye Disease Study* (AREDS)
- Contains naturally sourced vitamin E which is better absorbed and retained than synthetic forms of vitamin E
- A percentage of the sales of Macu-Vision® supports Macular Degeneration New Zealand
Active ingredients per tablet
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250 mg
d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 200 IU) 165 mg
Zinc oxide (zinc 40 mg) 49.8 mg
Cupric oxide (copper 1 mg) 1.3 mg
Adults – Take 1 tablet daily with main meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children – Not recommended for children under 18 years of age.
Contraindications and cautions
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous when taken in large amounts or for a long period
- May occasionally cause gastric irritation if taken without food
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Not recommended for children under 18
- Supports macular eye health. Contains Ascorbic acid 250 mg, Cupric oxide 1.25 mg, Vitamin E 200 IU, Zinc oxide 49.8 mg
- Medicines have benefits and some may have risks. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.