Blackmores Lutein-Vision Advanced™ is a macular defence formula, based on the latest scientific eye research, containing lutein and zeaxanthin (supportive to the macular area of the eye).
- Supports healthy vision in ageing
- Supports a protective macular pigment
- May help protect the macular region of the eye from free radical damage
- Contains omega-3 fatty acids important for eye health
- A percentage of the sales from Lutein-Vision Advanced™ supports Macular Degeneration New Zealand
Active ingredients per capsule
Tagetes erecta (marigold) extract equivalent to dry flower 500mg
Selenomethionine (Selenium 50 µg) 122 µg
Zeaxanthin 1 mg
Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish oil (850 mg containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 500 mg)
Adults – take 2 capsules a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years - only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.