Blackmores Glucosamine 1500 One-A-Day may increase joint mobility and reduce joint stiffness associated with osteoarthritis.
Blackmores Glucosamine 1500 One-A-Day contains the most scientifically validated form of glucosamine, glucosamine sodium chloride complex.
- Convenient one-a-day dose of glucosamine sulfate
- May relieve joint pain caused by osteoarthritis
- May protect joint cartilage in osteoarthritis
Active ingredients per tablet
Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride complex 1.9 g (1884 mg)
Adults – Take 1 easy swallow tablet once a day with a meal or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
- Glucosamine is derived from seafood. Not recommended for people with seafood allergies
- Contains approximately 153 mg sodium per daily dose
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking warfarin. Glucosamine may increase the risk of bleeding with warfarin
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.