Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula is specifically formulated with a combination of ingredients which support healthy stress response in the body. It contains B vitamins and magnesium.
Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula supports nervous system function and heath, energy levels and production while supporting general health and wellbeing.
- Supports healthy stress response in the body
- Supports nervous system function and health
- Supports energy levels and production
- Supports general health and wellbeing
Active ingredients per tablet
Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 75 mg
Riboflavin (vitamin b2) 10 mg
Nicotinamide 100 mg
Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 68.7 mg) 75 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 25 mg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 30 µg
Biotin (vitamin H) 20 µg
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 145 mg
Ascorbic acid 130 mg
Total vitamin C 250 mg
d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 50 IU) 41.3 mg
Magnesium phosphate 140 mg
Calcium phosphate 100 mg
Potassium phosphate monobasic 117.3 mg
Folic acid 150 µg
Avena sativa (oats) extract equivalent to dry seed 250 mg
Passiflora incarnata (passion flower) extract equivalent to dry herb 100 mg
Lecithin 50 mg
Choline bitartate 25 mg
Inositol 25 mg
Adults – Take 1 tablet with breakfast and 1 tablet with lunch, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed
Contraindications and cautions
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains gluten and soya bean products
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.