Blackmores Conceive Well™ Gold prepares the body for healthy conception. Some of the key nutrients include:
- Folic acid - Contains a daily dose of 500 micrograms of folic acid which may reduce the risk of neural tube defects if taken for 1 month prior to conception and during the first trimester of pregnancy
- Iodine – supports healthy foetal brain development
- Iron – supports healthy foetal development. 38-40% of Australian women have below recommended intake of iron
- Fish oil - is a source of omega-3 long chain fatty acids
Once you fall pregnant we recommend you switch to Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold, a premium pregnancy formulation containing vitamins, nutrients and essential fatty acids beneficial for both mother and baby.
Adults - Take 1 capsule and 1 tablet daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. Ideally taken up to six months before conception.
Active ingredients per tablet
Potassium iodide (iodine 150 microgram) 197 microgram
Folic acid 500 microgram
Cupric sulfate anhydrous (copper 1.3 mg) 3.3 mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.5 mg
Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1 1.2 mg) 1.5 mg
Manganese sulfate monohydrate (manganese 5 mg) 15.4 mg
Zinc sulfate monohydrate (zinc 15 mg) 41.6 mg
Nicotinamide 20 mg
Ferrous fumarate (iron 24 mg) 75.4 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 50 mg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 50 microgram
Heavy magnesium oxide (magnesium 200 mg) 350 mg
Ascorbic acid 200 mg
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 363 mg
Total vitamin C 500 mg
Selenomethionine (selenium 65 microgram) 161.2 microgram
Biotin 100 microgram
Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 4.6 mg) 5 mg
Contraindications and cautions
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- Contains sulfites
- Do not exceed the stated dose of folic acid except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect you should seek specific medical advice
- Not to be taken with Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold, Blackmores I-Folic™, Blackmores Folate, or other folic acid containing supplements
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Easy to take, no odour pills. They have everything in that I need and I'm grateful to have a product like this to count on when we are hoping to try for a baby soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.