Blackmores Cod Liver Oil 1000mg is a rich source of vitamins A & D and helps support healthy immune system function. Vitamin A helps maintain the lining of the respiratory tract, which is important for immunity. Vitamin D supports optimal calcium absorption & strong healthy bones.
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Helps maintain healthy mucous membranes of the respiratory and digestive tracts
- Helps to maintain bone health
- Supports healthy skin
Adults - Take 2 capsules a day
Children under 18 years - Only as professionally prescribed
Cod liver oil (natural) 1000 mg
- The recommended adult daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700µg retinol equivalent for women and 900 µg for men. When taken in excess of 3,000µg retinol equivalents can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist
- Contains sulfites & fish
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.