Blackmores Bilberry Eye Support Advanced is a new and improved formula with antioxidants to reduce free radical damage, and support healthy blood circulation.
- Supports eye health
- Helps relieve eyestrain
- Supports healthy blood capillary health
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores have sourced a high quality, standardised extract sourced from artic wild bilberries. We use an HPLC authenticated bilberry extract.
The added grapeseed helps reduce and relieve eye strain.
Active ingredients per tablet
Vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) dry fruit extract 80 mg, equiv. to fresh fruit 8 g (8000 mg)
Vitis vinifera (grape) dry seed extract 150 mg, equiv. to dry seed 18 g (18000 mg)
- Eye health support: 1 tablet per day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
- To help relieve eye strain: 2 tablets per day with meals or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional
- Contains benzoates, soya bean, sulfites
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health professional before use