BioTrace Elemental Zinc & Copper is a liquid dietary supplement that provides zinc and copper, in ionic form – a form thought to be more readily absorbed by the body.
- Bio-available, liquid Zinc and Copper concentrate with up to 72 naturally occurring trace elements
- May support normal growth and development, reproduction, immunity, vision, digestion, detoxification, metabolism, and hair, skin and nail health
- May support hormone balance
- May support iron absorption in copper deficient individuals
- Economical and flexible dosage form
Serving Size 1 mL
- Magnesium (DSM) 21 mg
- Zinc (Zinc Chloride) 15 mg
- Copper (Copper Gluconate) 2 mg
- Chloride (DSM) 62 mg
Other Ingredients: Purified water, Dead Sea Minerals (DSM), Zinc Chloride, Copper Gluconate, Potassium Benzoate (less than 0.1%). Vegetarian formula.
Adults: Using the Opti-Dose measured dropper, take 1ml daily after food in water or juice, or as directed by your health professional.
- Copper excess can be harmful. Use only under the guidance of a qualified health practitioner
- Always read the label and use as directed
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your health practitioner before use
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner
- If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.