BioTrace Elemental Selenium is a liquid dietary supplement that provides selenium, a trace element, in ionic form – a form thought to be more readily absorbed by the body.
- Bio-available, liquid Selenium concentrate with up to 72 naturally occurring trace elements
- Selenium is an antioxidant that may support liver and kidney function
- May support the immune system
- May support healthy brain function
- Economical and flexible dosage form
Serving Size 1 mL
- Magnesium (CMD) 21 mg
- Selenium (Sodium Selenate) 0.10 mg
- Chloride (CMD) 61 mg
Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Concentrated Mineral Drops (sea minerals from the Dead Sea), Citric Acid, Sodium Selenate, and less than 0.1% Potassium Benzoate. Vegetarian formula.
Adults: Using the Opti-Dose measured dropper, take 1ml daily in water or juice, or as directed by your health professional.
- Current recommended daily intake of selenium in the US for adults is 55mcg. A maximum daily dose of 150mcg is recommended. Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Always read the label and use as directed
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your health practitioner before use
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner
- If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Selenium by nature isn't the most tasty supplement but it is essential and from what I've been told can not be easily sourced from our food. I love the ease of the dropper and since taking it at night I've found it working even better. My hair is looking much healthier and nails also stronger. Of course the most benefit is internal and I can only hope it is helping!
Whilst selenium doesn't taste the greatest, this product really works. I've noticed much healthier hair and nails since using this product and my overall well-being has been good.