BioTrace CMD (Concentrated Mineral Drops) is an exceptional source of minerals and trace elements in a natural, concentrated solution that enables you to easily and affordably mineralise your own water.
- Contains up to 72 naturally occurring minerals and trace elements in a low sodium sea mineral concentrate sourced from the Dead Sea in Jordan
- Bio-available, liquid mineral concentrate with up to 72 naturally occurring trace elements
- Supports mineral balance with a mineral composition close to healthy human plasma
- Low in sodium, high in magnesium
- Economical and flexible dosage form for the whole family
Serving Size 1mL (20 drops)
- Magnesium 104mg
- Chloride 337mg
- Calcium 6mg
- Sodium 3mg
- Potassium 2mg
- Iron 16mcg
- Boron 15mcg
Concentrated Mineral Drops (CMD) is a low-sodium, all natural sea mineral concentrate that contains up to 72 naturally occurring trace elements. Seasonal variations may occur.
CMD Concentrated Mineral Drops has passed the safety test for heavy metals set forth in the US Food Chemicals Codex.
Due to the purity and high concentration of the minerals in this product, it is naturally preserved and contains no bacterial growth. The minerals do not lose potency over time. Minor crystalization may occur, but does not affect the quality of the product.
Take 1 drop per 3kg of body weight, i.e. 60kg body weight equals 20 drops of CMD. Either dilute these drops into the liquid you consume throughout the day, or split the dose to half in the morning and half in the evening in a glass of water. CMD can be added into any liquid consumed.
- Always read the label and take only as directed
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner
- If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.