There is no limit to what you can do when you cool your aches and pains. For over 25 years, Biofreeze has been the secret weapon of clinical professionals and athletes providing cold therapy pain relief for sore muscles, backaches, sore joints and arthritis. Overcome pain and get back to your best fast with the #1 clinically recommended topical pain relief brand.
- #1 Clinically Recommended: Trusted by pharmacists, physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, podiatrists, and athletic trainers
- Unique cooling menthol formula is backed by science and research-proven to deliver fast-acting, long-lasting and deep, penetrating pain relief for sore muscles, backaches, sore joints, and arthritis
- Trusted by some of the world's best athletes and athletic trainers
- 2.5 oz. roll-on offers hands-free application via a massaging roller ball and is TSA-approved, making it suitable for travel and on-the-go
- Biofreeze gel applies easily and penetrates quickly for fast pain relief to body parts such as the back, neck, shoulder, knee, hand, wrist, elbow, foot, and ankle; product is not tested on animals, made with USP grade ingredients, and free of NSAIDs, parabens, and propylene glycol
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Rub a thin film over affected areas not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary. Children under 2 years of age: Consult physician.
For external use only.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Great product. Definite reduction of pain after use
Find this a really easy product to use for aches and strains
My physical therapist sometimes applies this gel, alternating it with a proprietary CBD cream. It really does mute the pain, esp on my finger joints in bad days. My only caveat is the gel’s strong, somewhat long lasting menthol odor. I’ve never liked that scent.
excellent.the best product i have ever bought for osteoarthritis knees.Will be buying more when run out.
I have known this ointment and its effects for a long time, and I am happy that it is finally available in NZ, unfortunately not yet everywhere. It is a great addition to magnesium citrate and all other preventive measures against cramps, muscle pain, back pain, etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.