- Practitioner Range
BioCeuticals Ultra Potent C is specially formulated to contain an effervescent, high dosage vitamin C. It introduces a powerful form of vitamin C with superior absorption. Vitamin C plus zinc, betacarotene, vitamin E and rutin is available in convenient oral powder format for optimal immune system and powerful antioxidant protection.
BioCeuticals Ultra Potent C contributes multiple health benefits that boost the body's immunity for the whole family's defense against diseases and sicknesses.
- Contains a total of 2.45g vitamin C
- Consists of a unique combination of three ascorbates for efficient vitamin C transport minus digestive upsets
- Consists of zinc and amino acid chelate, zinc bis-glycinate for better absorption of zinc. Zinc has increased bioavailability by up to 43%
- Enriched with betacarotene, vitamin E and rutin for added nutrient support and antioxidant protection
- Helps decrease occurrence of colds
- Delivers nourishment for healthy immune system
- Reduces levels of histamine
- Boosts antioxidant protection
- Promotes healthy adrenal functions
- Supports increased nutritional requirements in times of stress
- Delivers nutrients for maintaining connective tissue health
- Vitamin C functions in wound recovery, maintenance of skin integrity, and production of neurotransmitters and hormones
- Helps improve sperm health, quality and count
- Promotes efficient metabolism of iron
- Comes in great tasting orange flavor
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Adults: Mix one 4g dose (1 level metric teaspoon) into 250mL of water or juice. Consume once to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each 4g dose contains:
equiv. to ascorbic acid
equiv. ascorbic acid
equiv. vitamin E
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form