- Practitioner Range
Bioceuticals Ultra Muscleze Night features a rest and recharge formula supporting even sleeping habits and therefore, decreased stress levels and symptoms. Infused with sour cherry makes sleep quality much better. As a bioactive peptide, Lactium gives the body support during stress conditions. Finally, the synergistic combination of calcium, inositol and choline maintain healthy nervous system functions.
Bioceuticals Ultra Muscleze Night deliver the health benefits derived from an advanced magnesium blend promoting better sleep patterns.
- Features UltraMag?, an innovative blend of magnesium chelates with superior bioavailability, like Albion TRAACS? magnesium lysyl glycinate. Upon chelation, it avoids dissociation in the gut.
- Contains sour cherry, a natural source of melatonin for improved sleep length and quality
- Magnesium renders body support during stress
- Combines calcium, inositol and choline to maintain healthy nervous system functions
- Comes in great tasting natural lemon flavor
- Adults: Mix one 7.5g dose (1 level scoop) into 100mL of water or juice. Consume once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- For best results, consume your last daily dose before bed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months, except on health professional advice.
- Derived from cows milk.
- Contains lactose.
- Contains sucrose (naturally derived from inulin).
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each 7.5g dose contains:
|Herbal extract equiv. to fresh:|
|Prunus cerasus (sour cherry) fruit||600mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Hydrolysed milk protein -|
alpha-casozepine enriched (Lactium?)
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form