- Practitioner Range
Ultra Muscleze® Energy provides a high dose of magnesium, a mineral necessary for the healthy functioning of muscles and the nervous system. Magnesium may support energy production and aid in the relief of muscular cramps and spasms when dietary intake is inadequate. Includes vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C and CoQ10 which support energy levels.
- Ultra Muscleze® Energy contains a highly bioavailable form of magnesium from Albion TRAACS® material.
- Ultra Muscleze® Energy contains vitamins and nutrients that support energy production and reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium in Ultra Muscleze® Energy supports muscle function and helps to relieve muscle cramps and spasms when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Ultra Muscleze® Energy contains nutrients that support nervous system function.
- Selenium, zinc and Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) in Ultra Muscleze® Energy are antioxidants that help to reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- Magnesium and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C and CoQ10 support energy levels.
Each 8g dose contains:
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate - Magnachel™)||320mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||121.7mg|
equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||30mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (active vitamin B2)||34.2mg|
equiv. riboflavin (vitamin B2)
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||25mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||50mg|
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||36.5mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Hydroxocobalamin (vitamin B12)||100mcg|
|Calcium (as hydrogen phosphate dihydrate)||41.3mg|
|Chromium (as picolinate)||25mcg|
|Potassium (as aspartate)||11mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||25mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
|Coenzyme Q10 (as ubidecarenone)||75mg|
Adults: Mix one 8g dose (2 level scoops) into 100-200mL of water or juice. Consume once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- WARNING – this product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) – stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Contains ribose which is a sugar.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form