- Practitioner Range
Ultra Muscleze® is a great-tasting, high-dose magnesium powder featuring UltraMag®, a specialised mineral delivery system that enhances absorption and intestinal tolerance of magnesium. Ultra Muscleze® also contains the amino acids carnitine, glutamine and taurine, with B vitamins and other supportive nutrients.
- UltraMag® is a proprietary BioCeuticals® blend of highly bioavailable magnesium chelates including Albion TRAACS® magnesium lysinate glycinate.
- Supplies important cofactors to support the actions of magnesium including a range of B vitamins.
- Helps relieve muscular aches, pains, cramps and spasms.
- Supports healthy stress response.
- Helps in the symptomatic relief of pre-menstrual syndrome, including mood swings, fluid retention, bloating and breast tenderness.
- Assists in the prevention of magnesium deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Natural orange flavour.
Each 6g dose contains:
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate - UltraMag®)||244mg|
|Magnesium (as oxide heavy)||36.2mg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||66.1mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||25mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||5mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||20mg|
|Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||25mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||150mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||20mcg|
|Calcium (as hydrogen phosphate)||17.5mg|
|Molybdenum (as trioxide)||60mcg|
|Potassium (as aspartate)||10.5mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||25mcg|
|Sodium (as phosphate dibasic sodium anhydrous)||1.3mg|
Adults: Mix one 6g dose (1 scoop) into 100-200mL of water or juice. Consume once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- WARNING - this product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) – stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
They changed the flavour and ruined a great product
I took ultra muscleze for over a decade every single day for involuntarily muscle spasms from dystonia. I believe it really helped. Then in about 2017 they changed the flavour. It used to be a white powder with a crisp, natural, refreshing taste. It changed to an orange powder that tastes like artificial orange and artificial sweetner. Absolutely disgusting. I simply cannot drink this awful powder, whereas I used to look forward to taking it in the original flavour. It's so bad I choose to take magnesium tablets instead even though I gag on them. Bioceuticals ruined a great product when they changed the flavour. They didn't listen to feedback either. Every chemist I went to told me people were complaining about the taste of it and people were stopping buying it. It's unbelievable that a company that professes to care about it customers can't even care to listen to their feedback on this or notice the dropping sales.
Great product, funny taste
This is the second time I’ve bought this product as it really works and I sleep a lot better when taking it. It does have a really yucky taste though.
Great as always. Have been using this for a while. Relaxes the muscles and gives a good night sleep without resorting to "narcotics".
BioCeuticals Ultra Muscleze
Have been using this product for some years easy to take in water, tastes good.Find easier to take than pills.
Very quick order
Very quick and easy order. And I love the product. Thank you.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form