- Practitioner Range
Bioceuticals Ultra Muscleze features UltraMag, an innovative way of delivering minerals for greater absorption and tolerance of magnesium by the intestines. This mineral blend contributes a high concentration magnesium powder with a delicious taste. Plus, it combines key nutrients like amino acids, B vitamins, carnitine, taurine and glutamine for increased nutritional value.
Bioceuticals Ultra Muscleze is an advanced magnesium blend. Magnesium plays an integral role in muscle relaxation and contraction. It provides pain relief from migraines, headaches, tension and cramps during menstrual periods. What's more, it brings the following health benefits:
- Features UltraMag, an innovative blend of magnesium chelates with superior bioavailability, like Albion TRAACS magnesium lysyl glycinate. Upon chelation, it avoids dissociation in the gut.
- Nourishes the body with nutrient cofactors like amino acids, B vitamins, carnitine, taurine and glutamine
- Works for pain or fatigue relief of aches, cramps, pains and spasms of muscles
- Provides relief from symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome like mood shifts, fluid retention, bloating and swelling or soreness of breasts
- Supports reduced occurrence of migraines
- Renders support to the body during stress
- Comes in delicious orange flavor
- Adults: Mix one 5g dose (1 scoop) into 100-200mL of water or juice. Consume once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If fluid retention persists seek medical advice.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose for adults of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- WARNING - this product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each 5g dose contains:
equiv. vitamin E
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form