- Practitioner Range
Bioceuticals Ubiquinol BioActive 150mg delivers a reduced, active form of coenzyme Q10, ubiquinol. Ubiquinol boasts of greater absorption and superior bioavailability compared to standard coenzyme Q10, namely ubiquinone and ubidecarenone. Efficient cellular energy production is enhanced by ubiquinol.
Bioceuticals Ubiquinol BioActive 150mg comes in soft capsule form for delivering ubiquinol. It serves as potent antioxidants for dealing with oxidative stress and oxidized LDL cholesterols associated with advancing age. Also introduces the following key health benefits:
- Activated ubiquinol offers:
- Maximum absorption
- Potent antioxidant protection
- Optimal maintenance of low density lipoproteins (LDL) among healthy individuals
- Promotes energy production
- Upholds heart and blood vessel (cardiovascular) health
- May be beneficial for individuals dealing with oxidative damage caused by ageing
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each capsule contains:
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form