- Practitioner Range
Theracurmin Triple is a highly bioavailable form of curcumin that is concentrated to contain three times more curcumin than standard Theracurmin.
- Highly bioavailable curcumin, concentrated to contain three times more curcumin than standard Theracurmin.
- May help reduce joint inflammation.
- Antioxidant support.
- May help reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- May help maintain healthy digestive function and emulsify fats in the digestive tract.
- May help support normal gallbladder contraction.
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
Each capsule contains:
Adults: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains maltose.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form