- Practitioner Range
Selenium Drops is an orange-flavoured oral liquid supplement providing 68mcg of selenium in every daily dose (3 drops). Selenium is involved in the body's antioxidant network and may provide nutritional support for a normal healthy heart, thyroid, immune system and sperm.
- Selenium is an important component of many of the body's enzyme systems and hence may play an important nutritional role in supporting normal antioxidant pathways, cardiac health, immune function, muscle metabolism and male fertility.
- Supports healthy thyroid function by facilitating the conversion of thyroid hormone thyroxine (T4) to its more active form triiodothyronine (T3).
- Reduces absorption of, and protects against, arsenic, cadmium and mercury by forming inert complexes with these heavy metals.
- Ageing may be associated with a decline in selenium levels and antioxidant enzymes that contain selenium.
- Suitable for those who may require additional selenium, including the elderly, pregnant or lactating women and individuals with impaired absorption or poor digestion.
- Pleasant orange flavour for easy patient compliance.
Each 116mcL dose (3 drops) contains:
Adults: Take 3 drops (116mcL) in water or juice once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Shake well before use. Squeeze gently.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Contains ethanol as a preservative.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form