- Practitioner Range
Bioceuticals SB Floractiv is the pioneer Saccharomyces boulardii supplement. Saccharomyces boulardii belongs to the species of Saccharomyces cerevisiae, a group of beneficial bacteria promoting healthy gastrointestinal tract. It is non-pathogenic and does not cause disease.
Bioceuticals SB Floractiv serves as a biotherapeutic probiotics support. Saccharomyces boulardii stimulates increased secretory IgA production, short-chain fatty acids formation and enhanced activity of digestive enzyme brush borders. This original supplement also inhibits growth of disease-causing microorganisms and helps decreased digestive inflammation.
Bioceuticals SB Floractiv highlights the following benefits for a healthy gut.
- Saccharomyces boulardii provides short term, fast relief from symptoms associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), bloating, gas (flatulence) and other digestive ailments
- Appropriate to use by traveller's diarrhea
- Saccharomyces boulardii helps diminish symptoms of diarrhea due to antibiotics and candidiasis
- Stable in heat, no need for refrigeration
- Suitable to use while travelling
- Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children: Give 1/2 - 1 capsule once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- Contains lactose (milk sugar).
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each capsule contains:
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)||250mg|
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form