- Practitioner Range
Suffering from the symptoms of menopause? Take Menoplus 8-PN for menstrual symptom relief!
Bioceuticals MenoPlus 8-PN is specially designed to treat symptoms of menopause, including low mood, hot flushes, night sweats and low libido. This unique herbal blend contains herbs and the clinically proven Lifenol 8-PN, scientifically validated phytoestrogen to decrease the incidence of hot flushes due to menopause.
Bioceuticals MenoPlus 8-PN contains herbs traditionally used in Chinese herbal medicine, Western herbal medicine and even Ayurvedic herbal medicine for menstrual relief. These herbs are effective in alleviating hot flushes and night sweats, enhancing low moods and improving low libido. It also restores adrenal gland health and promotes healthy ageing process. Whats more, the formula provides nutritional support for the maintenance of breast tissue and bone health.
Bioceuticals MenoPlus 8-PN benefits and features:
- Lifenol hops extract contains a standardized dosage of 8-prenylnaringenin (8-PN) with clinically proven safety and efficacy to alleviate menopausal symptoms, including hot flushes and night sweats
- Features herbs used in Ayurvedic, Chinese and Western herbal medicine systems to assist women during premenopause to postmenopause changes
- Assists to alleviate menopausal symptoms such as poor memory, lack of attentiveness, vaginal dryness, nervous tension, hot flushes, night sweats, fatigue, anxiety, insomnia and low moods
- Vitamin D enhances absorption of calcium
- Vitamin C improves production of adrenal hormones because of its high concentration present in the adrenal glands
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Humulus lupulus (hops) flower||2g|
|Asparagus racemosus (shatavari) root||1.1g|
|Rehmannia glutinosa (rehmannia) root||1g|
|Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower||500mg|
|Salvia officinalis (sage) leaf||500mg|
equiv. vitamin D3
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form