- Practitioner Range
MenoPlus 8-PN® is a unique herbal formula containing herbs and nutrients including Lifenol® 8-PN, a phytoestrogen clinically demonstrated to reduce the incidence of hot flushes associated with menopause. The formula now features zizyphus and lavender oil, as well as multiple standardised herbal ingredients. MenoPlus 8-PN® includes sage used in traditional western herbal medicine (WHM) systems to relieve night sweats associated with menopause, hops and lavender traditionally used in WHM to assist with sleep, vitamin C to support nervous system function and vitamin D to support bone health.
- Features clinically-trialled Lifenol® to relieve hot flushes associated with menopause.
- Contains a broad range of herbs including rehmannia, zizyphus, and standardised hops, lavender, sage and shatavari.
- Hops and lavender are traditionally used in WHM to assist with sleep.
- Vitamin C supports nervous system function and helps to relieve tiredness, fatigue and feelings of weakness.
- Vitamin D helps to support bone health.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Humulus lupulus (hops) flower - Lifenol®||2g|
equiv. to 8-prenylnaringenin
|Salvia officinalis (sage) leaf||1.5g|
equiv. to thujone
|Asparagus racemosus (shatavari) root||1.1g|
equiv. to shatavarin
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa (zizyphus) seed||3g|
|Rehmannia glutinosa (rehmannia) root||1g|
|Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil||40mg|
equiv. to linalool
equiv. to linalyl acetate
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||100mg|
equiv. vitamin D3
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form