- Practitioner Range
Glutathione is an important cellular antioxidant that plays a pivotal role in regulating oxidative stress, detoxification and immune function.
- Important antioxidant in the body.
- Plays a major role in the maintenance of the cellular redox state.
- Supports liver function (involved in phase 2 detoxification and elimination of metabolic by-products from the body).
- Involved in normal healthy immune activity.
- Increases natural killer (NK) cell activity (best effects at 1g/day).
- Regenerates oxidised vitamins C and E, thus maintaining their antioxidant properties.
- Uses Setria® reduced glutathione, clinically trialled to increase blood levels of glutathione when taken orally.
- Suitable for vegans.
Each capsule contains:
|Glutathione (reduced) - Setria®||250mg|
Adults: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Suitable for adults only.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form