- Practitioner Range
Bioceuticals GlucoFactors Forte is a breakthrough supplement featuring the all new GLUTForce? original blend of goat's rue and bitter melon for healthy maintenance of optimal serum glucose levels. The effective herbal combination contains goat's rue, also utilized in old Western herbal medicine, and Ayurvedic herbals like bitter melon, gymnema and fenugreek. Added with biotin, chromium and alpha-lipoic acid, it supports normal serum glucose balance.
Bioceuticals GlucoFactors Forte promotes healthy glucose metabolism using GLUTForce?. Plus, it seeks to deliver the following health benefits:
- Introduces an enhanced formulation based on scientific evidence and research
- Promotes normalized blood glucose levels and blood glucose balance
- Features GLUTForce? unique blend of bitter melon and goat's rue for management of glycemic levels
- Aids carbohydrate metabolism
- Contains alpha-lipoic acid, biotin and chromium for added nutritional support
- Alpha-lipoic acid serves as a powerful antioxidant for fighting off free radicals and assisting in healthy metabolism of glucose molecules
- Chromium functions in the use of glucose and management of glycemic levels
- Gymnema has gurmarin for suppression of sweetness
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each capsule contains:
|Herbal extracts equiv. to fresh (GLUTForce?):|
|Momordica charantia (bitter melon) fruit||3g|
|Galega officinalis (goat's rue) herb flowering||2g|
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Gymnema sylvestre (gymnema) leaf||2g|
|Trigonella foenum-graecum (fenugreek) seed||400mg|
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form