- Practitioner Range
Vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 are combined in a convenient and high strength spray to assist in the maintenance of strong healthy bones, immune function and healthy blood coagulation.
- Provides a therapeutic dose of vitamin D3 with 1000IU per spray.
- Uses the pure menaquinone 7 (MK-7) form of vitamin K2 for greater availability and longer half-life.
- Helps maintain normal, strong, healthy bones.
- Assists calcium absorption and metabolism.
- Influences skeletal development, growth and mineralisation.
- Helps maintain a normal healthy immune function.
- Supports normal healthy blood coagulation.
- Pleasant tasting spray allows flexible dosing.
- Preservative free.
- Kosher friendly and Halal certified.
Each 180mcL dose (1 spray) contains:
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||45mcg|
Adults: Spray one 180mcL dose (1 spray) into the mouth once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Shake well before use.
Each 50mL bottle contains 277 sprays.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Store below 25C. Do not refrigerate.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form