- Practitioner Range
Bioceuticals CoQ10 Excel 150mg is an antioxidant rich, nutritional aid for keeping the cardiovascular system healthy. It concentrates a potent blend of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10). CoQ10 plays a key role in the electron transport chain, especially in cellular energy production occurring in the mitochondria. CoQ10 adds to the nutrient support for keeping the cardiac muscles optimally functioning. It also supports the body during recovery following exercise or training.
Bioceuticals CoQ10 Excel 150mg delivers powerful antioxidant harnessed from CoQ10. CoQ10 works hand in hand with selenium in the renewal of vitamin E for the body's protection against free radicals and oxidative stress.
Bioceuticals CoQ10 Excel 150mg targets the following health benefits for optimal cardiovascular health.
- CoQ10 assists in cellular energy production and ATP formation for improved energy levels
- CoQ10 serves as a powerful antioxidant in combating free radicals and defending cell membranes, LDL cholesterol and plasma lipoproteins from oxidative stress
- CoQ10 adds nutrient support in the maintenance of optimal cholesterol levels in individuals
- CoQ10 helps reduce occurrence, duration and degree of migraines, headaches and its symptoms
- CoQ10 assists in vitamin E renewal and works synergistically with selenium in providing antioxidant protection
- CoQ10 supports recovery and healing following exercise or physical activity
- Promotes healthy cardiovascular system and aids cardiac muscle functions
- May be beneficial for elderly people with increased needs for CoQ10
- Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by your heathcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each capsule contains:
equiv. natural vitamin E
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form